Friday, June 26, 2009

Response to Linus: June Recovery period

Yes yes. I think of you often. I associate many fine things with you - you'd might be surprised! you represent calmness and happiness and the good things that comes from spiritual practice. You were my first real experience with the catholic church. Previously had read CS Lewis only with curiosity. He said something about the "practice" and "exercise" of bending, kneeling, chanting that I apply now to monk "music", my silence this summer, and newly found yoga poses (reaching toward heaven) we too are also leaving on vacation (dearest of friends in northern california - so we will be in same state. Let's try for end of July. 

I am in good spirits and feel pretty darn good. Am feeling the effects of being immune suprressed but really nothing I cannot kick in the ass! ha I am strong and almost ready for that promised dinner party (my voice has been gone since May 20 - my biggest challenge, but i think it is a bit better. Hard to be around people and not talk! I'd love to have dinner w/my translator JL or a group soon...or you and i when my freaking vox is back) GO ROCK ADELE in California. Love to you

Love, Kim


No comments: