Monday, January 19, 2009

Update on Monday...Showing Houses & Clinic Visits

To many dearest friends:

I got a nice email from you about 2 weeks ago. I am doing well. I pretend like I am not doing dialysis 4 to 8 hours a day (Unbelievable to me!) but I am. I switch to nighttime soon so that my days will be free again. I have to go to the clinic right now once or twice a week for a blood draw, but soon that will be less as well. So I’ve gotten behind. I know you understand. I have been so incredibly blessed in ways I’ve never expected, and in ways that I’m sure I don’t understand.

This slow time has been good for me to really look at my life and my work. I’ve remembered that I love my life and the work. Nice to step back and take a break, so this economy has really been good for me in many ways. I still work on the fear of poverty and lots of other things like patience. I try to work on not running John off, because as the challenges get greater, He has more and more to be frustrated about. His remarkable attitude helps me. My parents are amazing and it is sometimes hard to talk to them as much as they’d like because, well, you know, they just love me so much.

I am constantly working on the balance between being absolutely so social, which is my natural state, and taking it easy and slow to do things like sort my laxatives, stool softeners and monitor my insulin pump. FUN CHOICES! Fortunately I have one or two friends that hear from me 10 times a day to get updates on the extremes: how hard I laughed at somebody’s joke last night and how long I stayed in the bathroom from 5am. (read: diaherreah or constipation! Fun) Another blessing: I am not in pain, well, almost never. I mostly feel swell.

....The next two weeks I will be dealing with the nighttime exchange and trying to pass the test to do that. (I failed it last week!) I have new listings that I am excited about and some really great clients. I actually think that it will be fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chronic idiopathic constipation mechanism of action tegaserod maleate zelnorm 12 symptoms zelnorm bellies their tegaserod taken market because zelnorm available lubiprostone zelnorm elizabeth mitchell zelnorm 6 mg prescription generic to zelmac patient of zelnorm rx ibs information iv amitiza usa buying zelnorm online prescriptions get zelnorm surgery zelnorm times purchase irritable bowel syndrome drugs [url=http://www.box.net/shared/aurxfk05ae]where to buy zelnorm drugs
[/url] loratadine zelnorm zelnorm online flomax alendronate ibs watchmen what is zelnorm used to kill ibs back zelnorm bands zelnorm leg on zelnorm available side effects zelnorm forum growth of zelnorm zelnorm law firm lawyers chronic idiopathic constipation yahoo zelmac maggie grace off the frequently zelnorm taken off replacement for zelnorm octreotide