Tuesday, September 23, 2008

food critic

To my friend the food critic:

OMG
Did we eat a Mexican-Japanese meal or what? Sopapillas, "fish" tacos, tamales AND sushi? "Deconstructed" sushi, no less. Thanks so much from the bottom of my still full GI tract.

You know that eating with a reknown food critic was one of my life goals.

Don’t mean to be too gushy – but what a great Nashville night in "Little Dubai" and you are the funniest. My senses were dulled in the end with the deadly combination of time schedule and fried dough, yet I still had to laugh with you. I loved the freaking weather and time of day too….I”m too tired to go at 8:30 when John is ready! ha The sun started setting and the father daughter team started singing...and it was soooo pretty. It is true; the crappiest band in all of Nashville, TN is equal to the Best Barband in Dallas.

We made a commitment to try and write in our "blog journals."

So go write some private journal that you can publish later on. You should be a writer for a larger audience. It's not fair to deprive the people of Missouri of your humor and so on.

Thanks for thinking of me as the faux food reviewer for one night. The food was awesome. And you can use that in your column. ha

Coco

No comments: