Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rushed email this morning and update....

Well, I guess I’m going to rationalize this by saying I think over-exaggeration is better than nothing. There is a chance that I may not have surgery. I have learned another trick about filling and emptying and it worked last night AND this morning. It also involves a third factor…re completely empty bowels and small meals. While I still have surgery scheduled for 11am tomorrow, I have decided to question the procedure a bit more and Candy is going to cancel her meetings this morning to see me drain. If the performance is as good as it was at 6am and 10pm last night, I may put off the surgery. I still have 6 or so extra pounds of fluid and I only slept an hour last night (I’m back on the high urea in the blood stream High/low feelings), but the swelling has gone done some.

I am rushing to the pharmacy to pick up meds, Office Depot for real estate stuff and off to meet Candy at the clinic by 9am!!!! Nap time this afternoon! But first some eggs





....(a little more later!)

No comments: