Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Update: surgery tomorrow. Contraband suggestions needed


Update: surgery tomorrow. Overnight at Centennial hospital. Call me call my mom call John! or dad. This surgery should fix everything. Apparently the dialysate has been seeping into surrounding tissue. My fear exactly. They will put a catheter in my neck and do hemo dialysis for 1 week to get the 12 lbs of fluid off. Not happy about it. But what can I do? Making jokes has been helpful.

I am trying to figure out how to get a contraband house flyer upstairs to the anesthesia doctor. I have the perfect house for him. When I get there tomorrow morning, they strip me of phone and books and laptop and jewelry and reading glasses. Then I get the pretty hospital gown on. Any suggestions would be helpful about how to sneak some photos up to the doc. (i also have a picture of a friend I want to fix the doctor up with!) Wonder if I tattoo the info on my stomach...oh never mind.

thanks!

No comments: